Do you have questions About CTYFL?
- Please visit the CTYFL Website
When does Registration open?
- The Kyle Invader fall football and cheer registration opens the first week of April.
How do I register?
- On the Home Page, under Links there is a Register Now button. This will take you to a create account page.
How do I register for Summer Camp?
- Use the same Register Now button explained above. Then when you arrive on the Program page, select Summer Camp.
What is your refund policy?
We can issue full refunds before the first week of our season or our first week of practice.
However, after that first week, we begin ordering uniform and paying our insurances. We can no longer refund full amounts after this. Refunds will be discussed with our board on case by case situations however, if you pull your child out voluntarily or decide to not participate, refunds will not be issued. If there was an error on our part or we do not have enough children to form a team, we can give a partial refund, minus fees and uniform price (if ordered).
Is there a discount for multiple children in the league?
- Yes, we have a 10$ sibling discount off of registration.
When does the fall season start?
- Our season begins with our first practice being held the first Monday in August. Games begin in September.
What programs do the Kyle Invaders offer?
- The Kyle Invaders offer a 3 day Summer Camp, Tackle Football, Flag Football, a 7 v 7 League and Cheer leading
How old does my child have to be?
- we offer programs for ages 4-13. Flag football begins at age 4. Our tackle football program begins at age 5. Cheerleading also begins at 4.
What days do the Kyle Invaders practice?
- Practices are held Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 6pm - 8pm.
Why are practices held 6 - 8pm?
- As parents ourselves, we understand this effects dinner time. However, we hold practice in the evening when it is not the hottest time of day. As well as being considerate of parents and guardians work schedules. During practices, specifically tackle football, practice while wearing all their padding and gear. We want to make sure players stay safe especially in this Texas heat.
Where does the Kyle Invaders practice?
- Practices are held at Steeplechase Park in Kyle, Texas.
As summer ends and daylight becomes shorter, we will often change practice location to somewhere with better light. However, we will keep you posted on this as the season progresses.
What do you recommend we do to prepare for practice?
- hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. Drink plenty of water leading up to practice time. Wear clothing that is going to be comfortable and not heat trapping. If hungry before practice have a light snack or light dinner but we wouldn't recommend a full/heavy meal before practice.
What should my child wear for practice?
- Football players - all football players will need to wear their football cleats. As far as clothing, anything that your child can move in. We recommend clothes with no buttons, like athletic shorts or shorts with an elastic waistband.
**Tackle football players will wear their pads and helmets once they are distributed, coaches will tell you when this begins.
- Cheerleaders - all cheerleaders will be required to have hair pulled back, and earring taken out. This is for safety purposes. Cheerleaders will also need to be in athletic shoes. (We do not recommend shoes like Converse because they are not supportive and can cause injury such as rolled ankles. If you child comes to practice in open toe shoes or sandals they will not be able to participate in that days practice. Cheerleaders should also wear clothing they can move in. We recommend athletic shorts and shirt. Sports bras are recommended, if needed, as well due to the cartwheels and tumbling we practice.