Our dedicated volunteer coaches strive to teach each of our players the game of tackle football and more importantly the lesson of being a leader both on and off the field. We want Invaders to know that through good sportsmanship, hard work, and dedication that they can make a difference. The Kyle Invaders start every season off with the very basic of fundamentals to make sure every player from the four year experienced player to the first time player understand the game from the player’s perspective and are comfortable with what we are teaching. All KYFA Football Coaches are certified in Atavus, which is currently mandated by TX UIL and trained for the prevention of concussions by Heads Up.
Age Brackets per CTYFL policy:
- Pee-Wee Tackle - Full contact, under 75 lbs, ages: 5 - 6
- Rookie Tackle - Full contact, no weight limit, ages: 7-8
- Junior Tackle - Full contact, no weight limit, ages: 9 - 10
- Senior Tackle - Full contact, no weight limit, ages:11 - 12
- Varsity Tackle - *new 2021* - Full contact, no weight limit, age: 13